EPRBioDose 2018 - preliminary program
Preliminary Program Structure
|Monday, 11 June 2018||Satellite Meetings|
|Tuesday, 12 June 2018||from 08:00||Registration|
|Wednesday, 13 June 2018 ||08:30-12:30||Conference|
|Thursday, 14 June 2018||08:30-17:45||Conference|
|Friday, 15 June 2018||08:30-12:15||Conference|
Guidelines: Conference Speech and Poster Presentation
Advice for Speakers:
1. Please prepare your presentation in PowerPoint (Maximum Version 2010) or pdf file format. For MAC users it is recommended to use OpenOffice.org to avoid compatibility problems.
2. Please don't use special characters in the file names.
3. The presentation file(s) should be made available on USB stick or CD-ROM.
4. Make sure to bring your presentation to the media room (next to the lecture room) at least 2 h before your session starts.
5. Files for early morning presentations should ideally be handed in the day before.
6. Check the Corrigenda to determine if there are any changes to the program that might relate to your presentation.
7. If possible, arrive at the lecture room prior to the start of the session and introduce yourself to the chair.
8. Keep strictly to the scheduled presentation time, which includes the time for discussion. The chairpersons are advised to start the sessions in time and to terminate the lectures on schedule to avoid any overrun.
Presentations should be prepared to cover the time span of the respective slot in the program including discussion
As we have a comprehensive program the time limit is absolute and will be strictly controlled by the session chairmen.
Posters should be prepared in English and can be presented up to a size of A0 (or 84.1 x 118.9 cm).
We will provide some material for mounting posters at the conference office.
Your poster should be presented on the assigned poster board during the whole conference.
The poster no. will be available in the scientific program and the book of abstracts on the USB stick.
There will be a special poster presentation session on Wednesday, 13th June, during which the authors should be personally present at the poster.